Friday, June 27, 2008

Master Barack

via /Film I read today that George Lucas recently testified in front of a House subcommittee in support of the Universal Service Fund, a FCC program to increase availability in the country of affordable telecommunications (in recent years this would mean high speed internet).

Now while that is.. interesting. The real story here is how Lucas replied to the question, "Is Barack Obama a Jedi?"

His reply: "I would say that’s reasonably obvious."


This makes me even more giddy to start my star wars themed "Civilitos" political blog! It's going up soooon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm amused with the fact that I stumbled across your blog in all randomness, especially since I am definitely a huge Barack supporter (and a pretty loyal starwars fan). The entry gave me a good laugh. George Lucas never fails with his mind and I'm sure Barack will never fail with his Jedi Powers.

Drew Gallo said...

that's so awesome! thank you for reading my blog! and for being a barack/star wars fan! I'm trying to start up a new political blog devoted to trying to understand election news with a star wars view! sounds like something you'd really appreciate!