Sunday, September 7, 2008

Update/Project Lore

Ah it has been a great summer and now school has started once more! I decided to take a break from blogging and other responsiblities, but now I'm back and ready to jump kick some new projects this semester! I will do my best to keep this blog fresh and tasty with some personal writings as well as interesting content I find around the internets. Please subscribe or come back every once and awhile and comment/debate anything and everything I post!

Also check out this super cool WoW website Project Lore. It was started by Alex Albrecht, co-host of two popular internet shows over at Revision3, Diggnation and The Totally Rad Show. I was fortunate enough to help write one of the class guides at the site, which you can view here. Alex was also just on CNN a few days ago talking about MMOs, Warcraft, and of course Project Lore. It's awesome to see something I contributed to and something wicked awesome be broadcasted on a national cable network! You can view the interview below:




And I'm out.. more to come soon!

No comments: