Thursday, June 5, 2008

Absence

Wow have things been busy as of late. I must apologize for not posting in this blog for a few weeks, several other projects have taken up my time and I'm still trying to catch up to myself. But I wanted to give the readers of this blog a heads up on a new blogging project I'm getting started for the now present general election match up of Obama v. McCain.

This historic election is sure to have many twists and turns and have quite the surplus of campaign melodramatics. To make this process even more epic than it already is, I will be starting a new blog called Civilitos and with it tracking the ongoings of this clash of titans in presidential theatrics. On one side, a fresh new face with a crazy name, on the other a (very) old sage with thousands of years of experience under his belt.

In depth analysis of these player's tense confrontations in debates and town hall meetings across the country. Reports from the front lines as each campaign assembles its troops and deploys their door-handle promotion materials.

The stage is set, the lights are up, and Civilitos will be ready to keep track of every punch thrown! Politics haven't had this much intensity since Nixon's epically sweaty forehead!!

No comments: